Collection of Personal Information
1. “Personal Information” means information about you which you have provided to Modello Search Sdn Bhd, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, age, date of birth, NRIC, email address, and bank account information and any information which may identify you, that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Modello Search Sdn Bhd from time to time.
2. In addition to the Personal Information you provide to Modello Search Sdn Bhd directly (i.e. when you subscribe to services of Modello Search Sdn Bhd, enrol as a User / Member of Modello Search Sdn Bhd and its services etc), Modello Search Sdn Bhd may also collect your Personal Information from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, organized or sponsored by Modello Search Sdn Bhd.
3. The provision of your Personal Information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Information, you may not be able to enjoy the services provided to registered Users / Members of Modello Search Sdn Bhd’s services and / or access certain sections or features of the application where log in is required.
4. If you would like to access, update or correct your personal information, you may at any time contact Modello Search Sdn Bhd at email@example.com Any request to access or correct personal information may be subject to a fee and will be bound by data protection laws in Malaysia.Purposes of Processing
5. Your Personal Information may be processed by Modello Search Sdn Bhd for the purposes relating to the services provided by Modello Search Sdn Bhd to its registered Users / Members, which shall include, without limitation:-
a) To run and operate our application– in this regard, Modello Search Sdn Bhd would need to display basic information about your skills, experience and relevant background information on its application which is viewable by all registered Users / Members of the Modello application;
b) To improve customer service experience – Information you provide helps Modello Search Sdn Bhd to respond to your requests, comments, queries and support needs more efficiently.
c) To personalize user experience – Modello Search Sdn Bhd may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users / Members as a group use the services and resources provided on our application.
d) To improve the application- Modello Search Sdn Bhd may use feedback or comments that Users / Members provide to improve its products and services.
e) To process payments – Modello Search Sdn Bhd may use the information Users / Members provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Modello Search Sdn Bhd do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
f) for internal administrative purposes.
g) to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements, including disclosure to the Unclaimed Money Management Division of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia of your information as required pursuant to the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965 and regulations in the event of any unclaimed monies on your part;
h) for Modello Search Sdn Bhd to comply with its obligations under law, including compliance with laws relating to evidence;
and you agree and consent to Modello Search Sdn Bhd using and processing your Personal Information in the manner as identified in this Notice.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
6. Modello Search Sdn Bhd may disclose your personal information to the following parties (including those overseas) for the purposes stated above:
a) agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services;
b) any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential; and
c) Modello Search Sdn Bhd’s related and associate companies and affiliates.
7. Modello Search Sdn Bhd will not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, Modello Search Sdn Bhd may disclose your personal information if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Changes to this Policy
8. Modello Search Sdn Bhd may review and change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, business practices, processes or structure. In the event of any changes, Modello Search Sdn Bhd will notify its registered Users / Members by way of instant messaging notification. In any event, the latest version of this Policy will always be available on Modello Search Sdn Bhd’s website and / or application.