Health & Safety Requirements for Modello Event attending
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to keep health and safety in mind. We’ve created a set of mandatory COVID-19 safety practices for both businesses and talents of Modello event attending the job, based on guidance from the World Health Organization. In addition, you should be familiar with general health and safety guidelines for COVID-19 safety, continue to monitor applicable Ministry of Health Malaysia KKM.
Wear a mask and practice social distancing when required by Ministry of Health guidelines
- Wear a mask or face covering when interacting in person
- Maintain 2 meters of distance from each other at all times
Do not host an event job or apply for a job if you’ve recently been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of our community, it is Modello’s policy that Businesses (Event Host) and talents should not check into a listing if any of the following are true:
- You are actively infected or have tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You suspect you are sick or have been exposed and are awaiting test results to confirm or deny a diagnosis of COVID-19
- You are showing symptoms or are concerned about a possible infection of COVID-19
- You’ve had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days
Follow MOH laws or guidelines on masks and social distancing in common areas and shared spaces
When you are in a common area or shared space (as an Event Host or talent), follow your MOH guidelines for wearing a mask and social distancing from anyone who is not part of your reservation. Event Hosts should consider providing a no contact check-in whenever possible.
Event Hosts should also follow MOH guidelines around hosting private rooms, shared spaces, and the total number of people allowed to gather in the event location.
- Cap the talents & guests count as needed to allow for social distancing in all common areas when required by MOH guidelines
- Ventilate common areas during the stay, when safe and secure to do so, as specified in the cleaning protocol
- Clean and sanitize common areas
What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 during or after your event
If you recently tested positive for COVID-19 or have started to feel any COVID-19 symptoms, consider informing anyone who may have been impacted or potentially exposed, in addition to MOH.